Corporate Executive Board Collections Associate in Thames Ditton, United Kingdom
Title: Collections Associate Location: United Kingdom-England-Thames Ditton Other Locations:
In this role, you will be responsible for maximizing cash flow and minimising bad debt using the Aged Debtor Report. You will be responsible for managing queries and chasing payments from our clients on behalf of our Global offices in a timely manner, whilst delivering a tier 1 service to internal and external stakeholders.
• Customer contact by phone, email or letter to ensure the collection of debt.
• Investigating and resolving queries
• Building customer relationship.
• Aged debt analysis and reporting
• Proactively maintaining a clean and up to date ledger
• Ensuring that policies and procedures are adhered to
• Working towards a multiple targets to ensure optimum collections linked to bonuses
• Ad hoc tasks
• Processing debit/credit card payments
• Making decisions on when to release new orders or put them on hold based on client debt status
• Be in constant contact with the sales team and sales managers, other departments within the shared service centre and other international sites being able to coordinate the activities between these departments.
• Delivering results and meeting targets consistently
• Good at building relationships and excellent communication skills both with internal/external clients
• Strong team player. Must enjoy working alongside others in a team-based environment.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Comfortable working with processes and procedures
• Disposition for repetitive type work, methodical.
• Customer service and performance focused approach.
• Target driven.
Customer Collections Manager
• Experience in credit control environment computer literate, Excel & Outlook (SUN and Salesforce experience will be a plus)
• Ensure high level of customer service via performance management reporting and target setting.
• Detail conscious, target driven, able to work as part of a team.
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills.
• Minimum education good A Levels
• Potential extra European languages (would be a plus)