Pegasystems, Inc. Account Executive - Telco in United Kingdom
Playing a key role in growing Pega’s business across the UK & Ireland, you will be responsible for selling into and developing new business within the Communications & Media market.
Under the leadership of the Enterprise Sales Director, you will be responsible for managing the entire sales process from the first contact through to successful deployment. You will be responsible for consistently meeting (or exceeding!) assigned license revenue goals.
As the recognised industry leader in strategic business applications, we revolutionise how leading organisations optimise the customer experience and automate their operations. Join our team to engage in work that matters, build a career without boundaries, and drive business impact for the world’s largest organisations.
Watch this video to learn more about the Account Executive role at Pega - http://bit.ly/PegaAccountExecutive
In this role, you will:
- Create detailed strategic account plans and coordinate with all functional areas both internally and client-side to successfully identify and drive sales campaigns and ensure successful deployment
- Participate in client and industry research to create compelling business cases and RFP responses for customers
- Develop expertise in Pega’s value propositions, technology, differentiators, customer references and solutions to learn how to map solutions to client needs
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organisations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Uncapped commission & generous accelerators
- Competitive benefits & perks including equity grants, car allowances, healthcare, pension, flexible working location and more!
You should be a true hunter, passionate about making Europe’s leading Telecoms organisations successful in the digital age by making them more productive, more efficient and more customer-centric!
You must be able to challenge your customer’s thinking to gain credibility and build strong relationships based on adding value. You should be someone who doesn’t shy away from creating constructive tension – it’s important that customers understand the urgency and impact that a new behaviour could have on their business within the context of their competitive landscape.
Qualifications will include:
- 5 years+ of direct software sales experience with large accounts
- Knowledge of relevant software highly preferred
- Understanding of the Telco market preferred
- Proven track record of hitting targets
- Able to actively listen and understand what is said and not said, and comprehend the meaning and intent
- Skilled in persuasion and influence. The ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications