Microsoft Corporation Architect in United Kingdom
Microsoft Services is dedicated to delivering on Microsoft’s mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As one of the largest divisions inside Microsoft - with over 21,500 employees worldwide - the diverse team includes architects, consultants, support professionals, sales, and business leaders who serve customers in 191 countries and 46 languages. Simply put, we help customers get the most out of their technology investments. We are proud to be the face of Microsoft to many of our customers and partners. The power of that connection, in addition to understanding how they use our products, helps us deliver the voice of our customers back to our business groups to make our technology and Microsoft even better.
The Microsoft Services Dynamics Domain is looking for a Business Value Architect who has a mix of hands on experience in selling business solutions in highly competitive situations, business applications implementation experience, and strategic business acumen.
The Business Value Architect is a customer facing role responsible for driving end-to-end business value from initial concept to solution realization. The BV Architect engages in the early sales stages and often remains engaged throughout the sale and project implementation. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer facing consulting roles and confident in leading business and economic value discussions with CxO and CFOs specifically. The success of this role depends on productive collaboration with generalists and specialists across sales, services, delivery and product group.
Responsibilities: Develops and executes sales strategy that builds awareness and influences purchasing decisions to increase market share across all Dynamics 365 workloads. Aligns goals, leverages learnings and resources and ensures a consistent customer experiences. Maintains positive day-to-day relationships with senior customer executives, evangelizing the Microsoft value proposition and seeking revenue and customer reference opportunities.
The Business Value Architect must have the following core competencies:
• Strong consultative skill-set with experience leading discovery workshops, quantitative analysis, listening, and communication skills
• Demonstrated excellence at presenting business cases to both business executive and technical personnel
• Clearly understand and demonstrate knowledge of ROI based assessments.
• High level understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, AX or Dynamics O365 from conceptual business process perspective
• Ability to quickly understand technology and its application within the company business
• Relevant experience in consulting, value engineering, strategic sales, or account management roles
• Proven track record in developing solutions to help Fortune 500 companies address and achieve their business objectives.
• Possess deep business applications knowledge in customer segments and products, market research, competitive analysis, and consultative selling.
• Demonstrated experience with setting sales strategy and initiatives, qualifying and quantifying sales metrics/results to ensure appropriate steps are taken to obtain revenue / utilization goals.
• Confident, clear and engaging written and oral communication and presentation skills.
• Client centric attitude with indisputably effective interpersonal skills.
• BA/BS from an accredited college/university.
• Ability to travel up to 50% (domestic and international) to attend client meetings, conferences, seminars, and industry events.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Microsoft’s privacy statement can be viewed on the following web page: http://privacy.microsoft.com/en-gb/default.mspx