QuintilesIMS Clinical Project Manager, Dermatology (UK/EU) - Novella Clinical in United Kingdom
Novella Clinical, a Quintiles company, has a vacancy for a Clinical Project Manager to work on Dermatology studies. This role is permanent and can be home based in the UK or EU. Candidates must have strong dermatology experience.
The main functionsof the Clinical Project Manager role are to:
Be responsible for the successful planning, implementation and execution of contracted activities. Assure the accurate transfer of contracts from proposal through project completion. Be functionally responsible for all team members throughout the duration of each clinical trial. Support the department director in development of functional training, definition of standards and execution of department goals including process improvement.
The Clinical ProjectManager will be responsible for all activities related to implementation ofclinical studies including:
· Manages projects of full scope regional and global projects. Responsible for project team leadership
· Responsible for building and maintaining positive client relationships
· Ability to negotiate with clients to assure Novella’s operational processes are maintained, projects are done within scope.
· Reviewing and identifying project study trends and proactively responding to client and respective team members
· Developing appropriate early warning systems of potential obstacles to the successful completion of
· Responsible for assuring projects assigned are run according to SOPs and WP as refined in the contract
· Responsible for assuring project timelines are met as per contract
BSc in Life Sciences or Nursing
Minimum of three years direct clinical trial experience in a CRO or research-related organization with at least one year study management experience
Knowledge of clinical research process from Phase I through regulatory submission
Good experience and knowledge of Dermatology essential
Ability to work independently, prioritize and work within a matrix team environment is essential.
Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with fluency in spoken and written English
Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Positive attitude and ability to interact with all levels of staff to coordinate and execute study activities