ConSol Partners Digital Test Architect in United Kingdom
Digital Test Architect
Milton Keynes United Kingdom | Consultant: Tom Jeffs | Type: Contract | Day Rate: TBA
ConSol Partners’ client is an international financial institution that is looking for a number of Digital Test Architects to be based at their office in Milton Keynes. The Digital Test Architects will work closely with various work streams throughout the business to assist the delivery of cutting edge technology to the general public.
ConSol Partners’ client are currently looking for Digital Test Architects who will design and strategise test automation throughout the design, planning, scripting and execution phases. The Digital Test Architect will join the Development team and work in both agile and scrum methodologies to ensure the future environments of the client are user-friendly and bug-free. The ambitious and pro-active architect will need to have great stakeholder engagement to ensure all parties are kept fully up to date with progress.
- 5-7 years of exhaustive development experience
- Self-assured with GIT object model, branching and pull-request workflow.
- Brilliant hands-on technical knowledge of multiple databases, with a more recent focus on enterprise level database testing.
- Experience managing and implementing AGILE project teams with BDD approach Knowledge of working with BDD/TDD methodology.
- Involvement of working with continuous integration environment/project and have good knowledge of GIT and Jenkins. Should be able to configure automation scripts with Jenkins.
- Developed programs to automate data entry to transfer old legacy data to a new system.
- Knowledge & Experience on JIRA tool is a must
- Should be able to create new automation framework (if required) and not just adding scripts to an existing framework.
- Subject matter expert on implement performance testing requirements as part of CI/CD approach using tools like Jmeter/ Gatling/Taurus/Blazemeter. Development of Performance Testing frameworks.
- Ability to deploy performance testing tools in multiple test environments.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.
The expansion of network COMMUNICATIONS empowers the next generation of online CLOUD technology which inspires and enables the evolution of DIGITAL content.
Consultant: Thomas Jeffs