ConSol Partners EMEA Internal Recruiter/Talent Acquisition in United Kingdom
EMEA Internal Recruiter/Talent Acquisition
12 month contract
Rate dependant on experience
ConSol Partners are currently working in conjunction with a Global Cloud Services Organisation in Surrey to hire an EMEA Internal Recruiter/Talent Acquisition to join a busy recruitment team
As the EMEA Internal Recruiter you will be responsible for organising, planning and managing the entire recruitment life cycle from sourcing candidates through offer delivery and acceptance.
Reporting to the Manager of Talent Acquisition you will manage the full-cycle recruiting process for openings across the EMEA region including partnering with hiring managers to understand their needs, implementing creative talent acquisition strategies as well as leading the assessment, selection and decision making process.
This position requires you to work closely with senior management, your Talent Acquisition colleagues, and HR Business Partners to drive a world-class Talent Acquisition function
- 3+ years of full-cycle Recruiting experience
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in a technology company supporting sales or services functions
- 3+ years’ experience working across multiple European countries hiring a variety of skill sets
- Proven track record of identifying, qualifying and hiring sales and services professionals in a high tech environment
- Experience utilising various recruiting tools (search engines, social networks, job fairs, networking and other creative methods) to locate top talent
- Experience working with ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems) preferably Taleo
About ConSol Partners
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world’s leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.
Salary: £250 - £350 per day
Consultant: Toni Jenkins