Aon Corporation Insolvency Practice Client Director (Virtual, UK) in Virtual, United Kingdom
Insolvency Practice Client Director
Aon are currently recruiting a Insolvency Practice Client Director to join our team in UK (various locations). The Insolvency Practice Client Director will be primarily responsible for provideing strategic, remunerative advice and support to large insolvency practitioners
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
As a Insolvency Practice Client Director some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Develop in depth client relationships with the largest Insolvency Practitioners and prove market leading insolvency advice and solutions to existing and future clients
- Develop leading edge Insolvency strategic solutions for key clients
- Produce high quality insolvency risks analysis, marketing strategy, market risk presentation, wordings and policy documentation for existing and new clients
- Maintain and improve client satisfaction, retention revenue and profitability
- Responsible for articulating the value delivered by Aon and ensure remuneration reflects the service and value received
- Represent all Aon to clients and support the development of new business in conjunction with other business units
- Build effective teams by effectively sharing information and communicating with the wider Aon
- Support the technical growth and client relationship skills of colleagues within the practice group
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As a Insolvency Practice Client Director your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
Extensive knowledge of insolvency practices and potential solutions
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
We’re happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we’re happy to discuss options with you upon application
Job number: 2438390
Category: Account Management / Brokerage / Insurance
Location: United Kingdom, Virtual