Accenture Life Science Experience Architect in United Kingdom
Title: Life Science Experience Architect Location: United Kingdom Job Number: 00511806
Role: Life Sciences Experience Architect – Products ( Pharmaceuticals)
Travel: Willingness to travel up to 50-75% of the time
Salary: £93,000 - £118,000
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
What responsibilities will you have?
· Originate and close new business with clients
· Lead the design and development of client strategies for digital marketing, sales and service and marketing
· Provide insights from a range of industry experience to help guide clients on how to evolve and develop their strategies and customer propositions
· Creatively combine capabilities across Accenture to develop and deliver customer experiences and client solutions e.g. data, insights, innovation, design, processes, organisation, technology and delivery
· Collaborate with colleagues, agencies and partners to design and deliver digital transformation and optimisation programmes for clients.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
As a value member of our team you’ll have;
· Experience of business development and major account sales for digital marketing and/or professional services for C-Suite or senior executives
· Experience in a top-tier interactive marketing agency, digital consultancy, marketing services firm or digital technology supplier with demonstrable success in establishing and building trust with clients
· Experience in leading digital programmes for clients in blue-chip companies e.g. defining strategies and business cases, designing new customer experiences, leading transformation programmes, establishing digital businesses etc.
Ideally you’ll also have;
· Experience of working as part of multi-functional teams for sales, client management and delivery is beneficial.
What academic qualifications do you need?
· Bachelor’s degree
· MBA preferable
What’s in it for you?
All of our Digital professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com at http://www.accenture.com/ .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Job: Management Consulting