Schneider Electric National Sales Manager - Projects and Residential Segment in United Kingdom
Make the most of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric has a great opportunity for the right person to join our Partner Retail Business Unit as a National Sales Manager for our Projects and Residential Segment. This role reports to the VP and is part of the Management team of the Business Unit.
At Schneider Electric,we create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
You will deploy the Residential Segment sales strategy for End Users. This will mean driving the Project Specification team to maximise opportunity and growth. You will be responsible for increasing the width of wallet with End Users within the Residential Segment in UK. You will continue to develop and instill a culture of collaboration between regions and Business Units, ensuring opportunities to develop new and existing business are maximised.You will continue to drive synergy between the Residential Segment and the Project Specification team.
The residential team is split into three key segments – Housing – both private and social –Rail and Commercial – which includes but is not limited to - hotels, care homes and student accommodation. Therefore, experience selling into these markets would be highly beneficial. The customers are diverse – Contractors, Consultants and End Users.
It is essential that you have experience of projects and specifications as well as having strong forecasting skills.
*Your Key Responsibilities *
- Responsible for optimising sales coverage via Key Account Managers, ensuring resources are deployed appropriately, taking into consideration; coverage, skill mix, productivity and competency. Ensure the team manage all opportunities in the Partner Retail Go to Market (GTM) strategy and support their colleagues to manage all Partner Retail Basket opportunities in other GTM's
- Embeds high performance; leading sales resources to improve performance through regular feedback, individual target setting and coaching.
- Drive synergy between Residential Segment and Project Specification teams.
- Responsible for the high engagement of the Residential and Projection Specification team. Leading the team in line with the Leadership Expectations and deploying engagement initiatives as appropriate.
- Instil a culture of excellent customer focus and satisfaction, through the leadership of the Residential and Project Specification team.
- Responsible for ensuring cost base is managed in line with parameters set, driving focus on unnecessary expense and ensuring return on investment for Support Function costs.
- Accountable for the delivery of commercial results in line with the sales plan.
- Responsible for team’s effective and accurate use of BFO (CRM System) and all related sales operation processes including STIP (Commission) and forecasting. Develop BFO reporting for the projects team to ensure visibility of the Pipe in the Partner Retail GTM and other GTM's.
- Understand and effectively communicate the strategy of both Schneider Electric UK&I; and the specific market, competitor, economic and technical trends within the team’s perimeter.
- Manage and control the deployment of pricing and rebate strategies as per UK&I; Commercial Board direction.
- Create and develop relationships with key external stakeholders to influence project business and specification. (This should include but not be limited to Regional Directors at Wholesale Partners and key stakeholders within Developers and Contractors.)
- To actively promote said offerings within the targeted customer base, gaining credibility, trust and ultimately profitable orders.
What we can offer you
This is a very strong division for the business – you will be managing an experienced team who are doing well.
This role will give you a complete understanding of, and interaction with, the wider Schneider Electric business and therefore gives you good visibility for future career opportunities.
There is a very Competitive salary, commission and benefits package on offer – which includes 28 days’ holiday and private health care.
**_Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.**_
Primary Location: GB-England
Unposting Date: Aug 16, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003M8S