Accenture Product Lifecycle Services Manager in United Kingdom
Title: Product Lifecycle Services Manager Location: United Kingdom Job Number: 00486590
Products – Connected ProductLifecycle Services Manager
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. Because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner you’ll work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You’ll affect what prodcuts are designed and offered, what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. By joining Accenture’s UK and Ireland Connected Product Lifecycle Services [CPLS] team, you will embark on a fast-paced career path to Managing Director that will allow you to utilise your deep industry experience and specialised skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role you’ll use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
Are you ready to help our clients’ journey as they redefine, sharpen and restructure their business and IT landscapes towards a more modular, agile architecture, enabling a connected and immersive digital enterprise experience? Do you want to help the biggest brands simplify their existing IT investments and future roadmaps, better connect them to the rest of the business and improve their agility? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented solutions based on Product Lifecycle Management and other complementary technologies?
If yes, then CPLS is the place for you to grow your reputation as you become an Accenture leader! As part of a 4000 strong global community you’ll both learn from and coach our consulting practitioners to be at the forefront of our clients’ transformations.
As a CPLS Manager, you’ll often be:
· Leading teams that are delivering client centric consulting programs.
· Helping to define technology roadmaps and solutions.
· Taking a leading role in the analysis and design of business processes.
· Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients.
· Managing and supporting the implementation of digital solutions across multiple technologies and industry areas, for example; Automotive, Consumer Packaged Goods, Pharmaceutical or Retail,
· Advising organisations on how to pivot to the “New IT”, enabling flexibility and adaptability within our client organisations through areas such as; Change Management, Process Design, Systems Implementation, Data Management, Value Measurement and Governance.
· PLM technology knowledge and experience, ideally with more than one brand of PLM technology, or equivalent in manufacturing, service or connected products,
· Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to existing and new clients
· Developing your deep skills as a Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance.
You will have experience with some of the following:
Scoping and delivering business and technologyinnovation services,
Application of design thinking as an approachto solving client problems,
Multiple delivery methodologies &operating models that support multi-speed IT,
· Experience of consulting in and/or delivering large scale PLM solutions,
· Different PLM technologies and trends, or similar for Manufacturing, Service, IIoT,
· Experience in shaping and leading teams across multiple stages of the project delivery lifecycle,
- Passion for technology trends e.g. Internet ofThings, Mobility, Cloud Integration, Analytics.
SET YOURSELF APART: PreferredSkills:
· Experience within one or more of the Automotive, Consumer Packaged Goods, Pharmaceutical or Retail industries.
· An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
· Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value.
· Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
· Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions.
· Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
· Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
· An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
· Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
· We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
· You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
· You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
· Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
· You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com at https://www.accenture.com/ .
AccentureEqual Opportunities Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Job: Management Consulting