SunGard Sales Executive - UK in United Kingdom
Sales Executive - UK
Job ID #:JR07781
Functional Area:Sales & Pre-Sales / Sales Support
Position Type:Full-Time Temporary
Primary Location:GB-London-London 25 Canada Square
- Department:SLSAL Sales
Education Desired:Bachelors Degree or equivalent
Email a FriendSaveSaveApply Now
The Sales Executive will play a key role in developing new business revenue and managing existing accounts for FIS Insurance Group within the selected client portfolio in the UK and Ireland.
This is a quota-carrying position offering base salary and competitive commission levels. The primary role of the Sales Executive is to find new clients in the region through lead generation.
The Sales Executive will have a reporting line to the Regional Sales Director.
• Work with sales management to develop and execute prospecting campaigns for target market sectors
• Developing a sound sales pipeline of potential sales opportunities in assigned territory
• Identify, contact, and qualify new prospects within the territory: cold calling and market lead follow up
• Develop and execute responses to queries from prospects and clients which may take the form of informal requests or more formal RFI/RFP documents
• Create contacts with potential clients and introduce proposals for a demonstration and discovery sessions of FIS products
• Effectively manage assigned accounts across the region, developing appropriate sales strategies to generate add-on license and service sales
• Start and manage the whole sales cycle, and be the focal point in all relations with a perspective client (information flow and coordination, commitments, etc.)
• Negotiate terms and conditions of all sales and service agreements, both with new and existing clients
• Provide market intelligence and input
• Proven client relationship management and software sales experience
• Knowledge of the Fintech markets; knowledge of the Insurance/Actuarial markets is highly desirable
•Capable, articulate and personable self-starter with strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to develop relationship at all levels of the organisation
• Strong ability to generate ideas and demonstrate initiative, tenacity and perseverance
• Team player able to work successfully within immediate team and the broader technical pre-sales and client support environment
• Excellent written and verbal English language skills essential
• Demonstrates good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to establish interest, trust and credibility
• This position will require regular travel in the UK and in Ireland.
FIS provides solutions for the insurance industry in each of the following major business lines: life and health, annuities and pensions, property and casualty, reinsurance and asset management. FIS’s software and services support functions from the front-office through the back-office, from customer service, policy administration and actuarial calculations to financial and investment accounting and reporting.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is availablehereandhere
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability