Pegasystems, Inc. Team Lead – Robotics in United Kingdom
Pega is pleased to offer a unique and exciting opportunity of the Consulting Manager - Robotics. This is a great role for someone with existing team lead experience and extensive background in development and implementation of complex business applications. The position will give you a perfect blend of hands-on responsibilities as well as an opportunity to lead and grow your own team. We are looking for an individual with a strong focus on staff development to ensure a high-performing workforce. In this role, you will:**
Perform in billable consultant capacity:
- Work with customers, partners and Pega teams on projects at varying locations around the UK or Europe
- Design, develop and implement end to end automation process solutions
- Drive new business growth and customer success by providing business expertise
- Develop and maintain good knowledge of relevant technologies and act as a Subject Matter Expert to Pega and our customers/partners
- Perform executive triage and delivery oversight of industry account/projects.
Take responsibility of staff development:
- Lead the development of and manage Staff Development Programs in line with Pega’s Strategic Imperatives and Executive Initiatives
- Ensure staff is up to date on trends and updates in industry domain, e.g. via trainings, Application(s) knowledge, and Certification achievement.
- Participate in the Recruiting process as required
- Work with Staffing Managers to ensure certification goals are met.
- Ensure that employees are aware of career growth opportunities
Ensure Customer Success and act as Market Leader
- Collaborate with Senior Leadership to develop/set the standards for customer success.
- Understand industry benchmarks and competitive landscape in the customer’s domain
- Demonstrate forward thinking around where the business is going and how domain/framework(s) expertise can support these efforts.
* Pega Offers:*
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Competitive salary with corporate shares option, car allowance and generous benefits package
Qualifications will include:
- BS Degree with 12-15 years of experience, or Master’s Degree with 9-12 years of experience.
- Solid understanding of, and practical experience with, the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Previous people management/team lead experience
- Solid experience in analysis, design, development, and enterprise application deployment
- Previous experience in development and implementation of Robotic Automation Software is strongly desired
- Solid familiarity with C#/.Net technologies
- Must have a consultative presence and be able to communicate effectively to multiple levels
- Excellent time management and organisation skills as well as the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results with a team-oriented drive and a demonstrated ability to lead by exampleAptitude to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; ability to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
About Pegasystems: Pegasystems Inc. is the leader in software for customer engagement and operational excellence. Pega’s adaptive, cloud-architected software – built on its unified Pega® Platform – empowers people to rapidly deploy, and easily extend and change applications to meet strategic business needs. Over its 30-year history, Pega has delivered award-winning capabilities in CRM and BPM, powered by advanced artificial intelligence and robotic automation, to help the world’s leading brands achieve breakthrough business results. For information about benefits and culture, click here.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications