AECOM Architectural Technologist/Technician in Warrington, United Kingdom
Business Line Energy
Position Title Architectural Technologist/Technician
United Kingdom - Lancashire
AECOM is ranked as the world’s largest architecture firm. AECOM is also the world’s leading multi-disciplinary practice. We have multiple UK studios, and are one of the global leaders in BIM and digital engineering.
We are offering a great opportunity to join our growing and talented architecture team in our multi-disciplinary office in Birchwood Park. Our modern office is located between Warrington and Manchester, next to the M6. We are looking for an Architect / Architectural Technician /Technologist. Strong project experience of Revit is a must for this role, as is a history of producing design and technical drawings.
You will join a busy design team in the Resource and Industry, Power and Energy division of AECOM. The varied workload currently includes nuclear, power and energy projects, defence, laboratories, residential, transport, industrial and blue light services projects. Projects in our nuclear sector range from small refurbishments and new build projects through to extremely large and complex nuclear facilities. This is a chance to prove yourself within a much admired team, and to enjoy working on real BIM level 2 projects with intelligent EIRs and good BIM procedures already in place.
• Excellent technical knowledge and good working knowledge of UK building regulations
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to work alone, and as part of a team
• You will also have knowledge and an understanding of BIM
• You will be Proficient in AutoCAD (preferably at least V2014) and competent in Revit and Navisworks
• Due to the nature of the projects you will be involved in, you must be able to obtain UK baseline security clearance
• You will have a minimum of 5 years practical experience.
• Available to join the team on a permanent staff basis
• Relevant qualifications and experience
• Preferably, you will demonstrate a wide experience of design and project management within the regulated industries, and have worked previously on industrial, process driven and highly serviced projects. Relevant experience in other sectors, i.e. healthcare, education, offices, laboratories, residential, transport etc. will also be considered
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category Architecture and Design
Country United Kingdom
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 161318BR