Sulzer Pumps US Inc. Management Systems and Audit Officer in Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Pumps Equipment, a division of Sulzer Ltd, is a global leader in the development and supply of pumping solutions and related equipment to its key markets oil and gas, power, and water. We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment where diversity is valued as a key driver for success.
We have a vacancy for the role of Management Systems and Audit Officer reporting to the QESH Manager
Purpose of the Job
To ensure that businesses processes are captured within the Business Management System and regularly monitored and to support top management’s review of our management arrangements to ensure their continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
Develop and maintain the Business Management System architecture.
Development and delivery of the internal audit programme.
Primary point of contact for Certification Bodies (LRQA, Achilles)
Support and, if necessary manage, 2nd and 3rd party audits at SPUK sites.
Set up performance monitoring processes to ensure Senior management receive relevant and timely information on the continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of the management system
Management of national and international standards on SPUK sites.
Support the vendor development process as required
As a member of the QESH department be a strong advocate for Environmental, Health and Safety issues.
Ideally the successful applicant will have experience of a broad spectrum of activities and processes within the organisation / an engineering environment with excellent attention to detail and report writing skills.
• Relevant experience in a similar role in a multi-faceted, medium to large manufacturing organisation
• Lead auditor in at least one of ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001.
• Ability to use MS Office, Visio, etc, to produce information and reports to allow fact based decision making by senior management.
• Demonstrable understanding of the requirements of Annex SL and transition to the revised MS standards
• MCQI, CQP desirable
• IOSH / IEMA qualifications desirable