Oceaneering Administration Assistant in Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Oceaneering is a global oilfield provider of engineered services and products primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. Through the use of its applied technology expertise, Oceaneering also serves the defense, entertainment, and aerospace industries. Oceaneering’s business offerings include remotely operated vehicles, built-to-order specialty subsea hardware, deepwater intervention and manned diving services, non-destructive testing and inspection, and engineering and project management.
Duties & Responsibilities
To provide administrative support within the Operations team.
- Take necessary information/messages for departmental personnel.
- Prepare and send Departmental correspondence when needed.
- Carry out contract/project administration as required by Manager/Supervisor.
- Collating financial data for invoice purposes.
- Interpersonal Organisational skills.
- Undertake any other duties of a reasonable nature by Management.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Senior Operations Manager
- NDT Office Manager
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Computer literate and competent in the following, Word, Excel & Visio.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Ensures that important information from management/supervisor is shared with employees and others as appropriate.
- Ensures that others involved are kept informed about developments and plans.
- Ensures that regular consistent communication takes place within area of responsibility.
Regular full-time employees who apply will be considered along with external candidates. Employees with less than six months with their current position are not eligible to apply for job postings. Please discuss your interest in the position with your current manager/supervisor prior to submitting your completed application. It is highly recommended to apply through the PeopleSoft or Oceanet portals.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, relocation support and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Job ID: 12746
Full/Part Time: Full-Time