Teradyne Field Service Engineer in Bracknell, United Kingdom
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provide Field Service Support for Teradyne Customers within the UK & Europe, occasionally Worldwide.
· To work on Teradyne computer based capital equipment. Products include S9100, L3xx Series & VXI based Instruments.
· Provide On-site Repair, Maintenance, Calibration & Installations.
· Provide Customer support call handling.
· Provide support to Sales, Applications and Factory support teams.
· Provide Customer Maintenance training as required.
· Other work duties as required & advised.
Regular Full Time
Position Subject to ITAR controls:
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required:
· Min 3-5 years experience in Field Service environment.
· Electronics qualification. Mechanical qualification/experience.
· Knowledge of PC hardware and operating systems (WinXP, Win 7. Win10).
· Experience in a Customer facing environment.
· Self motivated. Ability to work on an individual basis.
· Ability to travel worldwide.
· The successful candidate may be required to undergo UK Military Security clearance.
· Valid driving license required
Location: M4 Corridor to Manchester (Home Based)
Field Service Engineer
Relocation Available (Some relocation assistance has been approved for this role):
United Kingdom - Bracknell
The above listed position may involve access to export controlled technology and may be subject to export licensing requirements prior to employment.
ATTENTION APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES: If you’re unable to access our on-line application due to a disability you may visit one of our locations or our Corporate Office at 600 Riverpark Drive, North Reading, MA and request a paper application form. In addition, you may also contact the HR Service Center at 978-370- 3041 or contact them at HR.Service.Center@teradyne.com for additional assistance.
Teradyne is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.