Envigo RMS, Inc. Trainee Study Manager - Toxicology in Eye, United Kingdom
At Envigo, we are working together to build a healthier and safer world, we exist to help our customers secure the potential of their research and develop products that enhance and enrich life.
Our team in Toxicology at our site in Eye, Suffolk are looking for a Trainee Study Manager to join our successful and growing team.
This role is to assist in the conduct, organisation, running on a day to day basis and reporting, of Toxicology studies of various types and complexity under the supervision of the Study Director. When sufficiently experienced, to act as Study Director on suitable studies under close supervision and guidance from a Senior Study Manager.
As a Trainee Study Manager at Envigo your main responsibilities will be:
- Being responsible to the Study Director for the successful commencement, running, completion, reporting and archiving of studies.
- Maintaining files for all studies assigned to them, and keeping the relevant Study Director and Team Leader fully aware of all aspects of each study.
- Assisting in the preparation of reports and synopses on each assigned study according to agreed timetables, and assisting in report writing as required.
- Liaising with internal and external customers to ensure prompt and proper action on all aspects of the study plans for studies assigned. Attending and, where appropriate, assisting in key elements of the work of assigned studies. For assigned studies during the in-life phase, Trainee Study Managers may:
- observe the first administration of the test material (or other appropriate time if information already available indicates that other times are preferable).
- examine study data and observe study animals at intervals appropriate to the study type i.e. at least once per week for short term studies or once every two weeks for studies of longer duration
- attend the necropsy of an appropriate proportion of the animals
The skills and experience we’re looking for are:
- Have knowledge or have worked to the Principles of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
- Degree in a relevant biological/scientific subject or equivalent
- Computer literate, enthusiastic and committed
If you are professional, forward thinking, enthusiastic and highly motivated, then we want you to join us and help us achieve our mission – to be the best company to work with and the best company to work for.
Req ID: 6292
Location: Eye, Suffolk UK