Envigo RMS, Inc. Technical - Senior Technical Specialist - Chemistry, Manufacturing & Control in Huntingdon, United Kingdom
At Envigo, we are working together to build a healthier and safer world, we exist to help our customers secure the potential of their research and develop products that enhance and enrich life.
It’s an exciting time to join our team in Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control (CMC) at our site in Alconbury, Cambridgeshire. We are looking for a Technical Specialist to join our successful and growing team.
The Technical Specialist is responsible for assisting in the performance of equipment qualification activities to ensure that all equipment qualification programmes are maintained and that all equipment is available for use by the operational departments as required.
As a Technical Specialist at Envigo your main responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of scientific advancements and developments.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory requirements and industry guidelines concerning the tests/procedures within area of responsibility, GMP/GLP requirements and company/department SOPs relevant to the work area.
- Ensuring own safe working practices in accordance with HASAWA and COSHH.
- Assisting in the performance of the Divisional facility and equipment maintenance, qualification, validation and calibration Approving all vendor maintenance, qualification, validation and calibration reports (where appropriate liaising with subject matter experts for advice).
- Ensuring that all facilities and equipment are appropriately labelled in compliance with GxP.
- Assisting in the review and approving all facility and equipment records, including log books and inventories on an agreed regular basis.
- Assisting Laboratory Management team in appropriate annual archiving of facility records.
The skills and experience we’re looking for are:
- Degree (B.Sc.) or above, or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience of working in a regulatory environment, ideally GMP.
- Experience in Laboratory equipment maintenance management.
- Experience in Computer Systems Validation
Good scientific knowledge in field of expertise.
If you are professional, forward thinking, enthusiastic and highly motivated, then we want you to join us and help us achieve our mission – to be the best company to work with and the best company to work for.
. Generous holiday allowance
. Excellent training & development opportunities
. Pension contributions
. Life Assurance
. A range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle
Req ID: 6186
Location: Huntingdon, UK
Department/Division: Bioanalytical & Translational Sciences