Mattel Masterdata Management Coordinator in Kingdom Maidenhead, United Kingdom
At Mattel, our vision isInspiring the Wonder of Childhood. We strive to achieve this vision primarily through our creative and enthusiastic employees whoDARE to be innovative, andTHRIVE in a friendly and fast-paced environment. Mattel is committed to developing employees and supporting their career goals, helping themGROW with a host of meaningful experiences and learning opportunities. And by promoting a culture ofBALANCE that emphasizes working passionately and taking time to play often, we are proud of how our employeesLEAD by example in all that they do!
- Job Objectives:
Master Data Management in various systems
Main Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Manage and track the process of local SKU creation in Agile (rework dash codes)
- Maintain local BOM at dash code level
- Maintain data integrity between systems
- Manage Regional Master Data regarding Items, Prices and inline codes
Back up responsibilities of colleagues during vacation or other absence (e.g. CIT’s)
- Internal Working Relationships: Regional Planning, Customer Service, Inventory Control, Logistics, Marketing, Sales, Data Control.
External Working Relationships: Limited.
Knowledge & Skills
- High level of organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work very accurately
- Think and work systematically
- 1+ years in a similar role
- Supply-Chain or Logistics background a plus
Advanced/expert proficiency with Excel
- Not applicable
ABOUT US Mattel is a creations company that inspires the wonder of childhood. Our mission is to be the recognized leader in play, learning and development worldwide. Mattel’s portfolio of global consumer brands includes American Girl®, Barbie®, Fisher-Price®, Hot Wheels®, Monster High® and Thomas & Friends®, among many others. Mattel also creates a wealth of lines and products made in collaboration with leading entertainment and technology companies. With a global workforce of approximately 31,000 people, Mattel operates in 40 countries and territories and sells products in more than 150 nations. Visit us at www.mattel.com/careers, www.facebook.com/MattelCareers or www.twitter.com/mattelrecruiter.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Posting Title: Masterdata Management Coordinator
Requisition Number: 180803
Location: United Kingdom - Maidenhead
Zip Code: SL6 4UB
Job Category: Procurement/Logistics
Experience, Education & Skills: #LI-EH1