Publicis Media Acquisition Senior Executive (Affiliates) in London, United Kingdom
The Team/Department Profile
The Acquisition channel provides a full service affiliate offering for the group. We specialise in Traditional Affiliate marketing, Lead Generation, App Download campaigns and consultancy projects in the field. We are an award winning industry leading team.
Our proposition is unique, we track all affiliate activity through our in house tracking platform, the Acquisition Network.
We are responsible for running Acquisition for Starcom,Spark Foundry, Zenith and Performics direct clients. We have global capabilities and service campaigns for many clients, in markets including France, Germany, USA and the UK to name a few. We are fully integrated with all digital channels within the agencies and work in close collaboration with them to give our clients a joined up approach to their campaigns.
The team work across a portfolio that includes travel, finance, insurance and retail. Not only a diverse range of sectors, but also working on some of the largest and most dynamic clients within the agency.
*Key Accountabilities *
The Acquisition team is entering into a period of huge growth with new business being won frequently for all areas of acquisition and this role is required to support the team as they pick up these new accounts, migrate them seamlessly to Performics Acquisition Network, develop strategy and ultimately grow the client’s acquisition business.
Specifically the role encompasses:
• Day to day running and assisting of clients business
• Aid in the swift and efficient delivery of new affiliate on boarding objectives;
• Maintaining close relationships with top Publishers
• Managing budgets in line with other online media channels to ensure the client is spending properly;
• Reporting on performance to the client on a regular basis with insights into the programme and highlighting any additional opportunities for growth;
• Results analysis of past campaign data to influence future campaigns or opportunities;
• Liaising and negotiating priority levels of exposure with best performing publishers to maximise delivery and maintain client costs;
• Develop new opportunities by keeping in close contact with industry news, events, publishers and personalities;
• Budget and sales reconciliation support for the affiliate teams client base;
Provide weekly insight into your accounts performance and highlight areas of growth or risk, both internally and externally
• Understanding and supporting affiliates with tracking issues, reporting problems or interface issues across a variety of affiliate network technologies;
• Compiling and presenting results to your clients.
• Mentoring more junior members of the team, supporting them in their development and growth and assist them with their client responsibilities.