Corporate Executive Board Analyst, Sales Solutions in London, United Kingdom
Title: Analyst, Sales Solutions Location: United Kingdom-England-London Other Locations:
Analyst, Sales & Marketing Solutions - EMEA
Location - London
CEB, now Gartner (NYSE: IT) is the leading member-based advisory company. By combining the best practices of thousands of member companies with our advanced research methodologies and human capital analytics, we equip senior leaders and their teams with insight and actionable solutions to transform operations. This distinctive approach, pioneered by CEB, enables executives to harness peer perspectives and tap into breakthrough innovation without costly consulting or reinvention. The CEB member network includes over 16,000 executives and the majority of top companies globally.
At our members’ request, CEB developed a unique arm of the business called Solutions to support them through their implementation challenges. Over the years, our team has represented one of the fastest growing parts of CEB and has successfully helped many members implement CEB's best practices research. Solutions’ ability to leverage CEB’s intellectual property in the form of engagement execution, including the use of proprietary survey diagnostics, analyses, and quantitative models, has proven successful in improving sales force effectiveness across numerous industries. Solutions partners with member organizations to deploy consulting projects and training programs targeted at senior sales leaders, front line sales managers, and field sales.
We are currently seeking an Analyst to join our team of consulting professionals in our Sales & Marketing Solutions Practice that disproportionately focuses on helping large global organizations implement the Challenger ™ Sales Approach. (See www.thechallengersale.com/).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Engagement delivery – Assist the Consultant and other project team members in managing project logistics, timelines and deliverables; building client-ready presentations; and presenting information to senior client leadership (both over the phone and in person)
· Data analysis – Collect, manage, and analyze data collected from client surveys, assessments and diagnostics; rigorously test ideas using a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods; compile findings into reports and summaries for the engagement team
· Product support / new product development - Work with CEB’s product, new product development teams and client partners to test engagement design and make appropriate changes in delivery structure and deliverables based on data and feedback from existing clients and early adopters
· Team support – Other tasks such as coordinating meetings and teleconferences, preparing data and summaries for the team and managing member requests
A successful candidate will possess:
· 2.1 minimum or equivalent in any undergraduate discipline
· Proven experience at a leading strategy or management consulting firm preferred
· Experience using SPSS or Microsoft Excel to conduct statistical analysis
· High proficiency in distilling data into consumable insight for client leaders
· Strong project management and time management skills
· Excellent verbal communication skills and strong writing skills
· Ability to build strong relationships with senior client and internal executives and present information and insight in a compelling way
· Interest in testing and contributing ideas to new product launches
· Ability to work either independently or in a team environment, depending on the task at hand
· Language capabilities an advantage (e.g. French, Spanish).