Google Android Enterprise Global Technical Manager, Dedicated Solutions Partnerships in London, United Kingdom
Our Android enterprise partner needs are constantly evolving, and so our products and ecosystem partner solutions need to advance with them. You will use domain experience, research and analytics to build long-lasting relationship with our partners. Your expertise with Google's products and our partners' businesses allow you to identify new opportunities for their growth, help them launch new products, and expand the impact of our clients' work. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are able to work effectively with Google's partners, in order to best represent our products and programs and drive partner and platform growth.
As an Android Enterprise Global Technical Manager, you will be the primary subject matter expert for the dedicated device space, leading our technical outreach efforts and driving tactics designed to improve the distribution and utilization of our platform. You'll inspire Partners and their customers by advocating and promoting Android as the mobile platform of choice for businesses and their solution partners. You will work closely with partner field sales teams and the Android Platform Specialists in managing partner led opportunity pipeline and engaging with key partner accounts. Along with this, you will help customers and dedicated solutions partners understand the power of Android, explaining value proposition and major benefits while solving key business and adoption issues. You'll liaise with the Android Partner Engineering, Product Management, Marketing and Engineering teams in order to keep them abreast of industry trends in this space to drive enhancements to Google's Android platform.
Opening date for applications: 17th April 2018
Closing date for applications: 16th May 2018
Competitive salary applies.
Google’s Global Partnerships team works with a wide range of partners to bring the best of Google to power their business. The team partners with Publishers and App Developers of all sizes to promote their ad inventory, working with Google's broad range of partner solutions including AdSense, DoubleClick Platform Solutions and the Ad Exchange, across mobile, display, and video formats, helping our partners and their audiences get the most out of the web. In addition, the Partnerships team supports Google’s own product teams with essential partnerships to help power Google’s user experiences in search, maps, travel, shopping, payments and more.
- Coordinate and drive the awareness and adoption of Android Enterprise features for use with dedicated solutions globally, with, working with device makers, dedicated device integration partners, Mobile Management solutions teams, Carriers and Enterprise IT teams.
- Work closely with Partner management and field sales teams to successfully integrate Android Enterprise functionality into partner solutions as partners deploy Android into enterprise customers. Lead exploratory talks including technical solution discussions as needed to encourage integration.
- Manage partner opportunity pipeline, joint customer engagements, and support partner events.
- Advocate for Android Enterprise solutions by building and nurturing strong relationships with prospective partners and other influential third-parties and representing Google at partner and industry events.
- Drive collaboration with partners and customers to enable each to complete their technical implementations; provide feedback from partners and market intelligence to Google’s Product teams.
- BA/BS degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Sciences or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in the mobile industry across Devices, Carriers, and Mobile Management solutions development, go-to-market and marketing, as well as Enterprise IT mobile operations and deployments.
- Experience in a customer-facing enterprise role in Account Management, Channel Management and/or Business Development, interfacing with CxO levels as well as functional groups within IT and business reporting chains.
- Experience organizing technical workshops, delivering conference keynotes and break-out sessions, and engaging with technical architects and other key influencers and decision-makers.
- Experience establishing impactful partnerships, across organizations and cross functional teams with an understanding of mobile deployment complexity.
- Experience managing partners and associated pipeline.
- Experience with Enterprise Mobility Management, mobile OS platforms/application/management/security, cloud technologies and network security vendors.
- Established mobile industry contacts and relationships in the region.
- Understanding of relevant Android OS technical constructs including Android framework fundamentals, the role of Google Mobile Services and the Google Play Services architecture, Android compatibility requirements and related certification process.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, with the ability to comfortably interact with partners and executive management.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.