UBS Financial Services Client Lifecycle Management - IT Business Analyst in London, United Kingdom
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
design strategic solutions for new business initiatives.
identify user requirements by working with a number of key individuals from the business and IT, producing high-level business requirements and liaising with development to take these through to a detailed functional specification.
contribute to projects being on schedule and meeting client needs.
manage business testing through the quality assurance team for key projects.
build relationships and communicate effectively with colleagues and stakeholders across all regions
Reconciling requirements with different stakeholders and ensures communication and traceability.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
IB Technology Reference Data and Client Lifecycle Management is a global technology team responsible for building and delivering solutions for mastering and distribution of reference data and client on-boarding, off-boarding and maintenance. You will be part of a team that is embarking on dramatically changing the client lifecycle landscape within UBS by simplifying and standardizing client onboarding, off-boarding and maintenance processes across regions and products.
Your experience and skills:
– experience working across multiple teams, functions and locations
– ability to adapt quickly to new processes and standards, with a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– excellent writing and communication skills
– knowledge of Client Lifecycle Management domain and on-boarding / off-boarding (preferable)
– experience of working in agile methodology using tools like Jira
– an understanding of the software development lifecycle
– first-hand experience in creating functional / business requirements specifications
– experience of managing projects that span change in multiple middle-office systems and teams
– the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169320BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Client Lifecycle Management - IT Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)