UBS Financial Services Financial Accountant - UBS AG London Branch Reporting in London, United Kingdom
Are you a great with numbers? Do you know how to take care of the details? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
•Produce monthly and quarterly management information packs (UK Executive Committee)
• Assist in the review of Swiss GAAP for London Branch
• Key contact for Group Accounting Controlling and Policy queries and reporting issues
• Liaise with the external Auditor for quarterly and year end queries
• Prepare quarterly submissions including; large counter party exposure, sensitive profit and loss accounts, underwriting commitments.
• Review and sign off the relevant GCRS (excel based) reports that form the notes in the group financial statements
• Manage the settlement and clearing process
• Assist and prepare the London Branch PRA Return
• Participate in and eventually lead month end close sign-off calls
• Build understanding of the various businesses, processes and products which comprise the London Branch financials and leverage this to support the review and control of the entity.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will work as part of the UK Entities Controlling and Reporting Team based in London. UBS AG London Branch reporting team is responsible for financial reporting and the provision of a variety of related MIS.
Your experience and skills:
• A degree in a related discipline (ideal)
• An accountancy qualification (or equivalent)
• Knowledge in investment banking products and services useful.
• An excellent use of of Excel, Word, Power Point.
• Meticulous and thorough in your approach to your tasks
• Proactive and innovative and self motivated
• Organised with good communications skills and the ability to prioritise tasks and manage conflicting deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 171858BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Financial Accountant - UBS AG London Branch Reporting
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United Kingdom
Function Category: Finance