Western Union Head of Channels and Partnerships in London, United Kingdom
Job Title: Head of Channels and Partnerships
Requisition #: 1800876
Head of Digital Channel Partnerships
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Head of Digital Channel Partnerships
You will Lead Sales and Go to Market of Industry Specific Payments Solutions (initial emphasis on Banks) with a focus on driving accelerated revenue and customer growth. Work closely with product organization to ensure partner / channel needs met with standardised WU offering whilst Collaborate with Payments BU and GMT regional sales teams to execute on global, enterprise-wide partner and channel opportunities
• Lead a sales team to develop strategy and grow Revenues, Customers, and Controllable Profit by offering digital payment solutions to partners and channels.
• Execute sales strategy and prioritization for partner sales, banks. Create channel activation plan for existing bank / ABMT partners.
• Work with Director of Partnerships and Int’l Expansion to develop 3-year scaling plan for digital channels and partnerships, including pipeline build, investment requirements, and capabilities needed (e.g. Account Management for key global partners).
• Work with Money Transfer regional leaders to set targets and prioritization, as well as provide Sales framework and active support to drive local sales to Tier 2/ 3 local/Regional players.
• Work with GMT Marketing head to develop Channels and Partnerships lead generation and marketing strategy and implementation plan globally.
• Work with digital product delivery team to ensure products taken to market meet partner and end-consumer requirements.
• Experience in solution sales leadership or experinced strategic sales / business development (preferably in financial services)
• Strong C-Level sales experience
• Proven track record leading sales managers across multiple countries in a consultative/complex sales area including high ticket sales (preferably platform / financial technology related)
• Experience leading a successful business development strategy in the Financial Services / FinTech industry
• Ability to manage both the acquisition of new clients and leverage existing partners to drive revenue growth
• Knowledge of payments / banking / FinTech industry products and trends.
• Able to develop effective relationships with cross-functional peers and collaborate successfully across the organization.
An attractive base salary is on offer depending on skills and experience and a comprehensive benefits package. As a member of our team you will be also be involved in our global employee recognition program.
Growth and innovation are the story of our past, and they will define our future so if you are looking to be part of an exciting and innovative organization where your hard work can make a difference then please apply – we would love to hear from you.