Perella Weinberg Partners HR Coordinator in London, United Kingdom
Division: Human Resources
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience plus discretionary bonus
The HR Coordinator will join a global team of twelve HR professionals to provide support for the Firm’s Advisory business and firmwide initiatives. Reporting into the Head of Human Resources, EMEA, the HR Coordinator will assist with recruiting, on-boarding, HR operations and administration. The candidate should excel working in a demanding environment and thrive on a role offering a wide degree of variety. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker, eager to learn and willing to work hard. The fast-paced nature of the business requires candidates who possess multi-tasking abilities, strong follow-up skills and the ability to operate under time pressure. Flexibility, strong communication and interpersonal skills, team player attitude and attention to detail are required. The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Support the Campus Recruiting Team with undergraduate and graduate recruiting efforts for intern and full-time hires.
• Coordinate recruiting events across Europe, including logistics management, A/V setup, presentations, catering and advertising.
• Manage all applications via iCIMS (application tracking system), keeping candidate details and feedback up-to-date.
• Schedule high volume interviews for experienced hire and campus recruiting.
• Organize travel (air, hotel, and ground transportation) and create pre-interview candidate schedules.
• Assist in planning of summer intern and full time training programs, including scheduling training sessions, booking events, and coordinating intern departure logistics.
• Support HR team with coordination and preparation for performance review and compensation processes.
• Assist with the planning and implementation of the continuing education training curriculum.
• Help execute cultural initiatives including the Volunteer program and various employee networking events.
• Manage all regional Workday process transactions including hires, transfers, terminations
• Process invoices and assist in budget tracking.
• Prepare business correspondence (employment verifications, memos, etc.), process incoming mail, maintain employee files, scan and save documents in the share drive.
• Act as point person for a variety of HR-related inquiries.
• Special projects as needed.
Desired Skills and Background:
• Prior HR Assistant experience required, preferably in financial services
• Organized, detail oriented, able to prioritize and multi-task
• Strong administrative skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
• Trustworthiness with highly confidential information
• Team-oriented with the ability to work independently
• Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, HRIS)
• Experience with Applicant Tracking System, iCIMS preferred but not required
• Experience with Workday, preferred but not required
Perella Weinberg Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
External Company Name: Perella Weinberg Partners Group LP
External Company URL: www.pwpartners.com