EY Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Manager - Financial Services Assurance in London, United Kingdom
Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Manager - Financial Services Assurance
Requisition # LON00DLG
Post Date 5 days ago
EY, Assurance, Financial Services – Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Manager
Do you think “Innovation” should be more than just a buzzword?
Are you passionate about disrupting one of our core service lines, one that hasn’t changed materially in the last 100 years? Do you want to be part of the fundamental transformation in our FS Assurance practice?
Are you a high performing Manager looking for something a little out of the ordinary?
If so then we have just the role for you; we are creating a brand new team within UK Financial Services Assurance focused on Innovation utilising technologies such as Robotics Process Automation (‘RPA’) and Artificial Intelligence (‘AI’) and we need you to help us design, build and deliver new RPA solutions and tools that will vastly improve the quality and efficiency of our audits (improving all of our lives as a result!)
Your key responsibilities:
· Collaborating with Assurance professionals to identify problems, inefficiencies and areas for improvement in our current audit process, designing practical solutions
· Designing, building, testing and deploying RPA solutions
· Supporting engagement teams in the development of their own RPA solutions
· Working with Assurance teams to develop high quality client proposals
· Working directly with clients to identify optimal RPA solutions and integration
· Promoting the team and their initiatives through both internal and external communications
· Coordinating amongst the team, with UK&I and EMEIA FSO innovation teams and with overseas and offshore innovation hubs
· Managing RPA Seniors
To qualify for the role you must have:
· A creative, open-minded, first principles thinker who is willing to challenge the status quo and isn’t deterred by failure
· Experienced and proficient (preferably certified) with Robotics Process Automation software: Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UI Path etc
· Experienced at working in financial services (preferable)
· Experienced at working in an agile environment (preferable)
· Excellent at prioritising tasks
· A highly motivated self-starter
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.