Bloomberg Segment Producer - London in London, United Kingdom
Job Requisition Number: 65921
Bloomberg TV & Radio delivers business news, insights and analysis to more than 360 million homes worldwide - 24/7. We’re seeking an experienced segment producer to join our London team.
The successful applicant will be passionate about business, financial and market news, demonstrate strong editorial judgment, organizational and communication skills. The role requires adaptability to changing stories and breaking news as well as a willingness to work early mornings.
We'll trust you to:
- Research and book newsmakers
- Find compelling guests in response to breaking news for our live programmes, as well as maintaining longer term guests for the daily shows
- Participate in field production duties as needed
- Create and manage graphics and production elements for broadcast
You’ll need to have:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in and understanding of live TV
- A solid understanding of financial markets and business news
- An ability to bring a wealth of contacts and industry knowledge to the role
- Strong communication and writing skills
- An ability to thrive under deadline pressure
- Flexibility with working hours
We'd love to see:
- An ability to work in ENPS
- Proficiency in the Bloomberg Professional Service
- Know your way around a control room
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.