Cisco Systems Engineer - Collaboration in London, United Kingdom
Systems Engineer - Collaboration
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Area of Interest Engineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Internet of Everything
Job Id 1231004
What You'll Do
As a Product Sales Specialist you will own and nurture the relationships, building and executing the sales strategy.
Imagine participating in major transformational projects in industries from manufacturing, finance to retail. Imagine helping countries transform the citizen experiences, banks reinvent the customer experience, energy providers become more efficient. You can do it today with us.
Your success will reflect in sales achievements, long term customer relationships and satisfaction.
In this job you will:
• Work closely with your Cisco AM and SE colleagues to identify customer selling opportunities.
• Focus on an outstanding customer experience and become a trusted advisor to the sales organization.
• Own and develop the Cisco territory business plan.
• Orchestrate cross-functional team members to deliver complete business solutions.
• Work closely with the Cisco Partners team, to drive the strategy and delivery of new solutions, products and services.
• Plan and execute the sales strategy in order to meet the agreed milestones and timescales and to ensure that sales targets are achieved or exceeded.
• Anticipate any change in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenue target.
At Cisco you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best.
Who You'll Work With
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful.
Our focus is to find and solve their most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities. We anticipate our customers’ needs, as the world shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything.
You will join a team of highly skilled Sales professionals working with Sales and Technology specialists.
Join the Enterprise Network team in the United Kingdom, and make amazing things happen.
Who You Are
· You will demonstrate successful sales experience in a dynamic IT, Software, Services and Solution business.
· Have a strong product and technology understanding of the portfolio
· Have a strong understanding of Collaboration portfolio and the fast evolving technological landscape.
· Able to understand, articulate and position the value of a technology-based solution to the customer.
· Mastery in developing trusted customer relationships up to C level.
· Ability to match customer needs with state of the art technology solutions and partners to deliver them.
· Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our customers, partners and Cisco overall.
· Excellent communication skills with a strength in presenting to senior buyers and large groups.
· Ability to leverage and engage internal resources such as Marketing, Technology Experts, Services and others.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we focus on your individual strengths to create best teams. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Watch how Cisco Employees Make Impossible Possible
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.