Rocket Software, Inc. Senior Marketing Manager, Demand Generation - EMEA in Uxbridge, United Kingdom
Senior Marketing Manager, Demand Generation - EMEA
As Senior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing the strategy and executing marketing campaigns that drive high quality leads and the projected Marketing-contributed/originated pipeline and bookings. In close collaboration with sales, the right individual will develop an effective mix of marketing campaigns that generate and engage leads at all pipeline stages. He/she will work closely with our product marketing and EMEA sales team to develop local campaigns, webinars, events and activities. He/she will be responsible for producing marketing metrics that show lead ROI of all lead generation marketing programmes and will recommend continuation of successful programmes or discontinuation of poorly performing programmes.
Collaborate across the Marketing team and with Sales and Services functions to design and execute demand generation strategies that fill the funnel with high quality leads that quickly convert into valuable opportunities at the expected volumes.
Forecast, measure, evaluate and analyse effectiveness of all demand generation and awareness activities; Report on programme activities on a monthly and quarterly basis, including cost per lead, cost per response, trends, conversion to opportunity rates, ROI.
- Be detail-oriented; continuously A/B test and optimise; establish actionable outcomes from testing results. Make recommendations for improvements as necessary.
Collaborate with Account Executives, plan and execute Account Based Marketing programmes. Track engagement by account, response rates, and conversion rates and recommend actions for improvement. Communicate account engagement and activity results on an ongoing basis.
Develop the specific plans on a quarterly basis for demand generation and customer acquisition programmes including email & direct mail, banner ads, sponsored webinars, events, website offers, blogs & other social networking venues, and other promotional campaigns.
Use marketing automation (Marketo), salesforce automation (Salesforce.com), and various demand generation tools to build campaigns and list segments, monitor and measure program effectiveness.
Work closely with Marketing Operations to understand marketing KPI reports and dashboards that provide transparency into Marketing programme progress against established KPIs; continuously monitor programme performance and take appropriate follow-up actions to ensure programme success and expected business outcomes.
Develop campaigns to increase tradeshow booth and reception traffic. Ensure that tradeshow leads are followed up on in a timely fashion. Report on tradeshow KPI results.
- Degree or equivalent in Marketing or Business, or professional marketing qualification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal professionally with all types of people—a team player with a client-centric attitude.
- Independent, self-starter with proven results driving demand generation campaigns
Exceptional ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
5+ years of demonstrated success in creating demand generation programmes, preferably within the enterprise software space.
- Expertise across the breadth of demand generation: email, webinars, website, content syndication, events, database sources, etc.
- Excellent understanding of marketing automation systems such as Eloqua or Marketo. Hands-on experience with building multi-touch drip campaigns, list, reports, etc.
- Creative outside-the-box thinker who finds new ways to generate customer engagement and demand among target prospects.
- Proven creative and communication skills; demonstrates strong attention to detail.
Rocket Software Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Rocket Software Inc. is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Rocket is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 781-577-4321 or send an email to email@example.com . We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Uxbridge, , United Kingdom