Curtiss-Wright Corporation Marketing Manager in United Kingdom
Curtiss-Wright is seeking an energetic and dynamic Marketing Manager (Business to Business) for their new facility at Bournemouth Airport. Working at the Head Office for our Industrial Division, the successful Marketing Manager will have exemplary communication skills and will be confident interacting with people at all levels. You will be responsible for managing the development of company marketing and communications programs, assessment of existing and potential markets, definition of promotional activities; and communication of the Division's brand identity and strategic messages to its key stakeholders.
Benefits include the ability to implement news ideas and initiative into your role and team positively impacting the business. Flexible working hours in an open plan, collaborative environment. Free parking, competitive pay and an employer contribution person scheme.
- Manages branding, advertising and marketing communications programs. Creates advertising and promotional concepts including product literature, presentation materials, specialty items and advertising space.
- Manages online resources, email marketing, and social media, including maintaining content on Division's website.
- Manages all external communications to ensure alignment with brand identity and strategic messages to key target audiences.
- Manages the regular maintenance and upgrades to our CRM tool.
- Directs copy writing, format development, selection of supporting art or photography and production.
- Creates, develops, recommends and manages the production of appropriate marketing video productions.
- Manages tradeshows: Evaluates available exhibit forums and recommends yearly exhibit calendar. Creates and develops objectives, themes, and plans. Coordinates all supporting activities.
- Establishes schedules and ensures that priorities and deadlines are met within budgetary constraints
- Managing and developing a small team of direct reports. Selecting, developing and evaluating personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Bachelor's Degree from a related field, ideally Marketing or Communications
- A minimum of 7 years proven Marketing experience from within the B2B sector
- Proven CRM experience, ideally Salesforce.com
- Ability to create and deliver compelling presentations to communicate ideas and strategies
- Creative thinking, use of initiative and ability to work under pressure demonstrating passion around finding the best way to complete tasks
- Proven experience exploring and implement new Marketing strategies leveraging the latest trends in technology
- Social media savvy
- Previous experience in a Supervisory / Managerial role would be desirable
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to export control regulations such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must meet eligibility requirements of the ITAR and of the UK/EU through completion of a Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) application. In the event information provided on the BPSS application reveals ineligibility to access US export controlled information, any offer of employment may be withdrawn.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled