J&J Family of Companies CommEx - Service & Warranty Co-ordinator in Wokingham, United Kingdom
Service & Warranty Co-ordinator
Pinewood Campus, Wokingham, United Kingdom
Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
We have an amazing opportunity for a service & Warranty Co-ordinator. In this role you will be responsible for the organisation of repairs, loans, servicing and calibration of capital equipment aligned to different franchises in our business.
What you’re great at:
You will be connecting with NHS and private hospital staff to ensure an excellent customer service from start to finish, liaising with external and internal providers who conduct repairs and servicing on our behalf. This will mean that you will have outstanding communication and a high sense of urgency. You will be solutions driven and always look to find ways to solve a problem so there is no impact to our patients.
You will have a strong sense of personal responsibility and be able to work both as an individual leader and be a strong team player.
You will welcome and even seek out challenging situations, maintain current knowledge of regulatory changes, as an opportunity to grow. This is something that will be recognized by the appreciative and rewarding working environment that is Johnson & Johnson.
As the Service & Warranty Co-ordinator, your typical day may include:
• Connecting with external stakeholders to organize repairs, loans and servicing of capital equipment
• Liaising with external and internal partners who deliver the necessary services
• Following relevant processes to deliver results
• Collaboration with Business Unit/Franchise
• You will work as part of a Head Office Sales team but you will have sole responsibility to organize these after sales services following the necessary processes involved
You will have proven experience of working in a service orientated environment and you will take ownership of tasks and have the willingness to provide a proactive service at all time.
• Strong organizational skills to manage logistics
• Ability to prioritise tasks and keep to timescales
• Excellent communication and team working skills
• An eye for detail and accuracy
• An exceptional level of energy and sense of urgency to deliver excellent service
You will ideally have experience of managing logistical services
To be a success in this role you will be passionate, enthusiastic and committed, with a can do attitude which will enable you to build effective relationships and networks.
In return for all this great work, you’ll own and you’ll grow by:
We will support you to develop both technically and personally in order to drive your career. In this role, there will be opportunity to constantly improve the process and service we offer so that our customers are continually delighted with the experience they receive. You will also be rewarded by knowing you are helping patients across the world.
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines caring deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and influential careers. We are
• Committed to caring
• Responsible to our communities
• Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
• Unique in our background and experiences
• The drivers of our own success
• Passionate about doing what’s right
Make a unique mark in your career
CLOSING DATE: 28th March 2018
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)