Kellogg Wrexham plant: Finance Business Partner (9 month contract/secondment) in WREXHAM, United Kingdom
This role is responsible for providing decision support & financial insight to the Local Plant Leadership team to support key decision making. The job holder is responsible for accurate & insightful month end & COP reporting, forecasting & budgeting submissions ensuring R&O and proposed mitigation strategies are identified. Partner with local Plant teams and Area & Category ESC teams on variance analysis to identify root cause and develop corrective actions to address.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
• Accountable for the on time delivery of accurate financial submissions for the plant and adherence to process throughout. Lead month end & budget review with Plant Finance Manager and coordinate required changes
• Responsible for performing detailed root cause analysis on variances vs budget and partnering with plant teams to identify & develop corrective actions, risk mitigation strategies & opportunities
• Support and cover for Plant Finance Manager when required
• Responsible for completing review of ICP calculations and providing commentary & insight into variance analysis
• Responsible for contributing to ideation sessions and defining savings tracking methodology for small & medium projects
• Key business partner for ESC Area, Category & local Plant teams. 1st point of escalation for Regional GBS teams for process issues
• Responsible for review of DCF’/KARs for small/medium projects and provide financial analysis/commentary to guide and influence decisions
• Accountable for partnering with Regional GBS team to develop and manage SLA and sponsor team through continuous process improvement initiatives
• Accountable to deliver quarterly Finance for non-finance training to teams within the plant
• Accountable for completing quarterly document scrub review, 1st review of proposed SADs and driving action plan address SADs
• Responsible for providing Cashflow & Balance sheet assumptions to GBS team and reviewing impact of key changes
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
• Degree or Masters in Accountancy or Finance along with a professional Accountancy qualification
• Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in Practice or a multinational/large corporate environment.
• Excellent communication skills to ensure virtual ways of working are developed
• Ability to prioritise and work on own initiative.
• Ability to work across departments and levels within the business
• Strong impact & influencing capability as key business partner with senior stakeholders
• Strong technical capability, especially in the use of excel and SAP (Anaplan desirable)
• Fluent English – verbal & written
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact myHR@kellogg.com
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Title: Wrexham plant: Finance Business Partner (9 month contract/secondment)
Location: UK-North Wales-Wrexham
Requisition ID: FIN002583
Job Function: Finance & Accounting
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Mar 27, 2018, 4:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: No